Why Countertop Source?
We cut, shape, and polish more than stone. We shape the future of our people while creating enduring beauty for the legacy of your home. We enrich lives by building and preserving our culture, and inspiring our people to become the best versions of themselves. We just happen to create amazing surfaces.
If you are interested in learning a trade that will provide you with a life-long career opportunity, this is an excellent opportunity for the successful applicant to join this fast-growing company.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Perform all functions necessary to complete the installation of Natural and Engineered Stone countertops and use of various finishing goods on construction sites while adhering to strict company quality standards.
- Ensure all projects are completed in a timely and efficient manner.
- Coordinate with the Lead Installer and other team members to improve the quality of projects installed.
- Perform final walk through of each project and verify that Countertop Source standards have been met.
- Use a "leave no trace" mindset to ensure entire job site is cleaned thoroughly to uphold Countertop Source quality standards.
- Communicate professionally with clients and other team members while on site.
- Strong attention to detail, organized, neat, and clean.
- Able to communicate and act professionally with clients.
- Ability to read a tape measure
- Some previous construction knowledge is a plus.
- Regularly lift and/or move objects that weigh more than 100 lbs
- Regularly standing, walking, and using hand tools.
- Exposed to both indoor and outdoor elements.
- ALL TRAINING DONE ONSITE
- Paid Time Off
- Referral Program
- Employee Discounts
- Lunches provided
- Uniforms & laundry services provided
- Alive & Well membership after 90 days
- Closed on most Holidays