CW Group is a real estate development company focused on developing residential and mixed-use properties throughout Utah. The principles of the company are active in master planned community development, luxury second home construction and urban development. The company’s projects are characterized by their attention to detail and their financial returns.
The management of the company has extensive experience in each of the disciplines they pursue and have all established a reputation for executing exceptionally and acting with integrity in all they do. They are nimble enough to move quickly and sophisticated enough to work with the largest joint venture equity partners in the country. The identifying architecture and land planning that are employed in each project have become a trademark of the company.
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY The basic function of the Superintendent is to provide on-site coordination for all phases of construction projects.
DUTIES INCLUDE (but not limited to):
• Enforce corporate safety policies on jobsite, providing key responsibility for safety compliance in the field
• Implement proactive pre-task safety planning for all work activities
• Supervise, coordinate and sequence contractors’ work
• Monitor performance and coordinate work to maintain productivity of trades, ensuring adequate manpower for work in place
• Develop and maintain complete and detailed project schedule and manage work in accordance with the schedule
• Coordinate and track material deliveries
• Develop site logistics plans for entire project to maximize productivity
• Demonstrate fiscal responsibility by enforcing contract requirements and limiting field changes
• Assure adequate manpower based on projections and analysis at varying stages of the project; adjust projections based on actual progress
• Assist with development of work scopes and front-end documents
• Communicate effectively with the Project Manager
• Effective timely resolution of conflicts and disputes to minimize delays and claims
• Assure adequate manpower based on projections and analyses at varying stages of the project; adjust projections based on actual progress
• Assist in the coordination and expediting necessary to ensure proper and timely delivery of shop drawings and submittals, construction materials, change orders, pricing and related materials